Sunday, June 24, 2018

Introduction

Hi!
My name is Maddy. I go to LBCC and play basketball here. My first season as a freshman came to a close in April, but I will be back soon to play next year as well. After having the chance my senior year of high school to intern at different hospitals, I fell in love with L&D (Labor and Delivery). Therefore my major at LBCC is nursing, and I am excited to fulfill my next three years of college learning and becoming one myself!

I am most interested in learning how the media impacts peoples lives. Learning how others use the media to cope with something, express themselves, etc. Being able to see how other people view and take on a topic or situation within the media, whether it be similarly or differently than I is very compelling. I believe this could help me learn and even change my perspective on some things on the media as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment