Wednesday, August 15, 2018

MAGAZINES

Growing up the top three magazines that most intrigued me were Cosmopolitan, NBC News, and occasionally ESPN on my phone. Growing up, as well as being a girl, Cosmopolitan has always interested me in what each months subscription had to offer, tips on many things like fashion, makeup, hair, and relationships. NBC News caught my interest when I got an iPhone, and it automatically would update and notify me on what is happening in the world, and most importantly with the president. Growing up my whole life I was involved with sports, so ESPN was an easy choice for my top three magazines, I get notifications on sports that I am most interested in like the MLB, NBA, and have gotten more intrigued with the NFL as well. I wasn't a big fan of football, but maybe I have this magazine to thank for helping me like it more.
These magazines all feature something similar, famous people. Either celebrities or athletes are starred as well as their stories being told in these magazines are what grasps many peoples' attention. Being a consumer, these magazines show what I am most interested in and what I can relate to in my life whether it be from experience or something I just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment